Tuesday 15 September 2015

NEW BLOG PLATFORM



Hey Lovelies I just wanted to inform you that I have changed the platform of my blog from Blogger to Wordpress as well as changing the name from Angelina Rose to Angie Walks.
I felt like my blog was due a revamp and I have wanted to rename it for a while so i figured theres no time better than the present.

This was just incase you guys thought I had neglected my blog and had given, I haven't I was just in the process of updating everything onto the new platform.

my new blog is Angie Walks and if you haven't already please follow me as well as my social media platforms Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

Until next time

xx

                                                               Follow me on:  Instagram Bloglovin / Twitter 

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about making the switch as well... Do you think I should?
    -Jenna <3
    Follow back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete