Monday 18 May 2015

AESOP RESURRECTION GOODIES










I am absolutely obsessed with everything Aesop I love how it all smells especially the Resurrection scent I think its the mixture of the Mandarin and rosemary that I am so addicted too.
Some may say that paying this much for hand wash and balm is excessive but I see it this way, we use and abuse out hands on a daily basis so why not treat them. 
Just like everyone says you only get one face so take care of it, well this doesn't just apply to your face or hands you're skin in general is the largest organ of the body so take care of it and keep it well hydrated and moisturised.
If you haven't tried Aesop I recommend you do their stores are minimal but effective and they always smell amazing they also come equipped with sinks, which their sales associates use to show you just how amazing their products are.
I always leave with an extremely long list of products I want to try, and it's also great that they sample, their exfoliator is amazing and so is their body balm.
What do you think of Aesop products and what items are your favourites?

Until next time xx
     Follow me on:  Instagram Bloglovin / Twitter / Google +   

5 comments:

  1. I just heard someone else talking about this line as well...I need to try it!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the parsley seed mask! A must have in my collection.

    Courtney | Courtney Says What

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try their products, I see so many people raving about them.
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuh awesome post, I really wanna try their products i have heard so many good things about them and I think they look really healthy haha

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved the look of this line but I never knew where to start, this gave me some suggestions. Thanks for the great post :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete