Hello Lovelies, hope you are all feeling fierce and enjoying all the joys March has to offer like Spring! I actually cant wait for Spring it means we are one step closer to summer.
Anyway regardless of the amount of beauty products and make-up I have there will always be a need (or should I say want) for more, so I have put together 8 items that I want to add to my collection.
1. Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes Vol 2. I have been in love with the original Zoeva Rose golden brush set until about two weeks ago, I was randomly browsing the Zoeva website and saw Rose golden set vol 2 and I needed them they were my new babies and I don't even have them yet, I'm a big fan of Rose gold in general so both sets would be amazing but lets be realistic I'd be happy with Vol 2.
2. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit. I have never purchased a Highlighter product, I always seem to reach for the bronzers instead and this Mac highlighter is one I have had my eyes on for a while and I think because of my skin tone a gold toned one will look a lot better than a silver one.
3. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm. I love Aesop their products are amazing and I have tried the hand balm and it's probably the most moisturising product I have tried and it smells so so good. I generally go into my local Boots and purchase the first hand lotion I set eyes on but they are generally so cheap that they don't last on my hands, so maybe it's time for some High end hand products.
4. Burberry Kisses Lipstick - Oxblood. Every since Burberry launched their beauty range I have wanted to try it but haven't gotten around to yet, on my internet browsing I have come across this Lipstick and I need it the colour is so pretty and I've been loving a bold lip recently and could totally pull it off with this lipstick. That is if I ever got around to using it at all, it looks so pretty I'd probably just stare at it and admire it for a while.
5. KMS Freeshape Quick Blow Dry Spray. My hair takes forever to dry and it is a chore when it comes to straightening it, so any product that'll make it easier and quicker to dry is a product I am more than willing to try. I have heard nothing but good things about KMS Freeshape so I definitely need to try it.
6. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash. Its only fair that you have a set of hand products I can't get the hand balm with out the hand wash and because I generally just purchase hand wash from a supermarket while doing my grocery shopping why not treat myself and my hands for a change.
7. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I have heard a lot of good things about this sponge and I really want to try it, generally I use a stippling or foundation brush to apply my foundation but if a sponge will make blending easier and quicker it's definitely something I would purchase on a regular basis.
8. Juliette Has A Gun - Not A Perfume. With Perfume i'm a really indecisive person, Just because I like a smell doesn't mean I want to spend money on it, but with not a perfume I fell in love with it the first time I tried it, Its one of those smells that lasts all day and is really subtle and powdery and I love smells like this but for ages I couldn't find one that worked for me until now so this is a must have.
What Products are on your beauty wishlist this month?
Until next time xx