Wednesday 18 March 2015

HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH?



I've wanted to do this post for a while now but i've been putting it off, mostly because I do actually spend the majority of my money on my face and this post is going to get me thinking.

Im starting off with skincare because its obviously a major part of the make up routine.

Skin care:
Shu Uemura Cleansing oil - £30.00
Kiehl's Ultra Facial oil free Cleanser - £15.00
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner - £34.00
Kiehl's Ultra Facial moisturiser SPF 30 - £24.50
Lancome Advanced Genifique - £59.00
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - £36.00

My skincare routine totals to:
£198.50

Make up:
Illamasqua Satin Primer - £24.00
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation Shade 320 - £30.00
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation shade 325 - £30.00
Mac Studio finish concealer - £15.50
Mac Pro Longwear concealer - £17.00
Illamasqua Translucent Loose powder - £24.00
Illamasqua Powder Blush - £21.50
Shu Uemura Painting liner - £20.00
Sephora Colourful pallet - £16.00
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel - £16.50
Loreal Double Extension Mascara - £11.29
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder Medium/Dark - £7.99
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Gold Deposit - £23.00
Illamasqua Lipstick Encounter - £18.50

  
My make up routine totals to:
£275.28

Now its all been added up is actually quite a shocking amount and I think I definitely need to re think my spending habits when it comes to make up, I think a spending ban is in order here until I use up all the products I have accumulated.
Lest see how long this lasts shall we...

How much is your face worth and are you just as shocked as I am at the amount I spend on make up on a monthly basis?

Until next time xx  

Follow me on:  Instagram Bloglovin / Twitter / Google +    

9 comments:

  1. This is so interesting! I know when I go to the makeup counter I am always shocked by the grand total of my monthly makeup/beauty products. Would love to work out the total of my skin care and makeup too! Great post! xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I always dread that final total and I feel like telling them to take a few items off even though I know I need them xx

      Delete
  2. I dread to think what mine is, I have a mixture of high end and drugstore products so I don't think it would be as much as I'd think it was but still, I'm too scared to find out! x

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to use drugstore products like foundation and concealer, it would make my everyday make up use a lot less expensive and my high end products would last longer but they still haven't brought out a range for darker skin so it's hard, maybe itl happen some day xx

      Delete
  3. This is a fab idea, I've never thought about pricing all the products I use - it would be scary! Great post :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. lol it was scary adding it all up but It was worth it x

      Delete
  5. What a fun and interesting concept! I loved reading through your breakdown of the makeup products and their costs. It's fascinating to see how much each item contributes to the overall look. Your detailed analysis makes it easy to appreciate the effort and creativity that goes into your makeup routine. Thanks for sharing!

    BeautySky

    ReplyDelete