Sunday 14 December 2014

WINTER WARMERS


Im a huge fan of the Winter mostly because I love wrapping up or staying at home watching a movie with a duvet and a cup of tea so I figured I would share a few of my winter warmer favourites of this year.

Firstly this Herringbone oversized scarf (£18) I got from asos a few weeks ago is like my baby I love it. Its so warm and cosy, it compliments every outfit and I love the herringbone print because it makes the simplest coat look a little more dressed up.



Second is Whittard's Dream time instant tea (£5.50). I havn't had this tea in a few years but one day after work I was walking to Tottenham Court Road and I passed the Whittard of Chelsea store and I had to go in and see if they still did this tea, which they did.
The girl that served me told me they no longer displayed it on the shelf in that particular store but they had it behind the counter.
I love this tea it smells so yummy, its honey, apricot and vanilla flavoured and is perfect on a cold winter night just before bed.


Lastly candles. I'm a huge fan of candles especially scented ones they make your house feel so homely and cosy and they make me want to stay in that much more. this big one I got from United Colours Of Benetton (£7) which has a subtle talc scent and it leaves my room smelling like baby powder which I am liking a lot right now.



I have had this candle for a while now and I but didn't want to burn it because it smells so good unlit. I got it as a gift with purchase buying a Kenzo fragrance and the candle is the same scent as the Kenzo Amor fragrance.
I decided it was time to burn it and I wish I had from the start, it smells so much better burning and it gives my room that warm cosy feeling I love.

These are only a few of my favourites Im sure there will be loads more as winter continues.
Do you have any winter warmer favourites?

Until next time xx





Follow me on:  Instagram Bloglovin / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment