After doing my make up each morning I always need a few items through out the day to maintain that fresh faced look firstly I always have:
- MAC Studio finish skin corrector pallet in the shades Light peach and Deep brown because you never really know what's going to happen through out the day so this corrector pallet is good for those mini breakouts you may get I like that there is 2 shades for mixing my own colour and it covers everything in an instant.
- Studio fix powder plus foundation in shade C8 just to get rid of the shine I tend to get through out the day, it generally happens on warmer days but there are times at work when the lights are beaming on me and I end up becoming shiny a lot quicker than usual so this powder stops that.
- Clarins instant light natural lip perfecter in shade 01 rose shimmer some days I don't feel like putting much on my lips and just opt for my clarins lip perfecter because it has a little colour and just the right amount of shine to give me that slight nude lip look, it smells amazing too its almost like a sweet buttery smell and I always want to lick my lips when I wear it. The one I have pictured are the mini ones that come in their christmas gift sets, I did want to put the big one in there but I conveniently misplaced it after using it last night.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara again another miniature I was given this mascara to try while buying a few of the Estee Lauder eyeshadows and I keep it in my make up bag because I don't always remember to do my lashes while doing my make up, so when I have those days I just use this one which might I say is pretty good, it lengthens my lashes and it doesn't clump or flake which I love.
- Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in Encounter which is always in my make up bag due to me having to wear a red lipstick at work, it's one of those lipsticks that you can wear on a daily basis because it doesn't dry out your lips like others I have tried.
- Mac Amplified Creme Lipstick in Fast Play has become my favourite, its for those cheat days at work when I don't want to wear red but still want to have a colour on my lips, when I first brought this lipstick I actually went out to buy a red but while looking I saw this colour and tried it on and I never looked back.
- Neutrogena 6 Hour Protection Balm is a product I've only recently started using again, as its getting colder my lips tend to be the first place to suffer and this balm is amazing it keeps my lips moisturised and stops them cracking, its also amazing put under matte lipstick as is just keeps your lips hydrated and soft without the need to re-apply.
- Carmex vanilla is probably my favourite carmex flavour, its safe to say I've tried them all and I don't no if its because I'm such a big fan of everything vanilla but I just love how this smells and feels on my lips and I especially like that when I haven't had anything on my lips for a while and I put carmex on them it slightly tingles. It is also one of those items that I loose on a daily basis or I'll take it to work with me and leave it there and have to buy another one. What are your makeup bag essentials?
Until next time xx
Such a good selection of essentials :) I have Mac studio fix in my bag as well.ReplyDelete
I love studio fix, isn't it great?Delete
I love post like this!ReplyDelete
I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!
Of course i'll check out your blog xDelete
Really like the look of that MAC palette!ReplyDelete
www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog