- Native Rose Kimono Coatigan in Brushed KnitI've been seeing loads of longline cardigans lately and I'm absolutely loving them, this kimono one caught my eye because of the print it looks so casually cute and you can wear it with anything from a crop top and high waisted jeans to leggings and a tee. priced at £72 its a little steep but its one of those items i'd live in over the winter period.
2. Vero Moda Mesh Insert Hem Dress Work requires I wear all black all the time and for ages I've been looking for a black midi body-con dress with long sleeves, but up to now I haven't found the appropriate one. So this Vero Moda dress will have to do until I find exactly what i'm looking for. Its not quite midi but what made me want it was the mesh inserts it just made it look less basic. This dress is £35 which I think is a pretty good investment for a LBD (Little black dress).
3. ASOS Debutant Full Midi Dress Another LBD, my theory is you can never have enough black dresses in your wardrobe. This one is a Midi skater style dress, which I Love it's tight and fitted in the top but looser at the waist and is a classic item that can be worn to a last minute event that you haven't planned, this dress will make it look like you've made more effort than you actually have which is always a good thing. This dress is £42 and well worth every penny.
4. ASOS Coat with Waterfall Front in Brushed Wool Recently, I've seen a lot of coats in this style but up to now i've not seen one in this colour. They have a camel coloured one at Zara and a Black one in the same style in Bershka, but the grey is amazing. As much as I'm a fan of the camel colour this season I feel grey is more me and it will go with absolutely everything I own and it's a must have this winter.
5. Grafea Hari Backpack in Black I am a fan of backpacks, especially leather ones which this one is, i feel like you can never go wrong with a good backpack and it'll literally go with everything from casual to smart. This one is £180 which is a little on the pricy side for an ASOS product but baring in mind that it is a genuine leather item it will only get better with age.
6. Dr Martens Kensington Flora Burgundy Chelsea Boots I love chelsea boots, but when you get the cheaper ones the heels always wear out and and you have to get them reheeled and that ends up costing you so much money so why not get a paid or Dr Martens chelsea boots the soles literally last forever. I've got a pair of classic Dr Martens and I'm sure I've had them for over 3 years and they look like they haven't touched a pavement their the best boots ever so i NEED these chelsea boots just for that reason.
7. ASOS Longline Cardigan with Mohair Last but certainly not least, I couldn't end the wishlist with out throwing in a camel coloured long line cardigan, i'd literally wear it as pictured with some jeans and converses and it will keep me warm on these extremely cold days were having.
I could literally go on and on, ASOS is one of those sites that have me hooked they have everything in one place. What are you liking from the list?
Until next time xx