Tuesday 13 January 2015

VINTAGE BASEMENT BRICK LANE



Vintage basement is one of many vintage shops in Brick Lane, but what sets them apart from the others for me is probably the price, It's the most reasonable Vintage store I know of in Brick Lane but the quality of products they sell are still amazing.
They have two floors, the full priced stock is on the the the main floor and the reduced items are downstairs on the bargain floor where everything starts from £5 and the amount of stock they have, I could of spent hours in there trying stuff on.




On my visit to Brick Lane I was looking for a long cardigan preferably black for work but I had an open mind, I looked through the knitwear section and found the most amazing grey cape style wool blend cardigan and instantly I had to have it, I wasn't putting it down I mean for starters it was probably warmer then all the knitwear I already own and secondly it was only £29.
I tried it on and I didn't want to take it off it was so cosy, its one of those cardigans you can wear on a not so chilly day or even if you are going shopping, it makes you look like you've made a lot more effort than you actually have and thats what I love about it.


I've worn it to go to Westfield and for me Westfield is one of those places that I never know what to wear because if I'm in a coat I get extremely hot and need to take it off but anything less and I end up freezing my ass of on the journey there and back but with this cardigan I was warm travelling there and back and while walking around the shopping centre I was comfortable enough that I forgot I was wearing it.



Vintage Basement Is definitely a store I will be visiting on a regular basis, they stock amazing one off items that you need in you're everyday wardrobe and they also do a customer loyalty.
Vintage basement can be found just off Brick Lane on Cheshire street and you can also find them on Facebook and Instagram so make sure you check them out.
Until next time xx 
             
Follow me on:  Instagram Bloglovin / Twitter

1 comment: